Become an Exhibitor
Interested in hosting an exhibit as part of the Science Carnival at the Great Plaza at Penn's Landing on Saturday, April 30, 2016?
Don't miss your opportunity to share your expertise with the public through interactive, hands-activities.
Registration opens on January 20 and closes April 1, 2016. This year, register before March 18 for special Early Bird pricing.
1. Register for the Partner Portal. You’ll want to be looped into this helpful space to ensure that you receive all of the most up to date information and have access to everything you’ll need to ensure that your Carnival exhibiting experience is a huge success!
2. Have questions about the overall process? Review our handy list of FAQs!
3. Curious about exhibitor pricing? Check out our price sheet!
4. Before you start the registration process, you’ll want to have a sense of the information we’ll need in order to confirm your space. NOTE: booth spaces will only be confirmed when ALL OF THE INFORMATION requested is completed.
5. Not sure what to expect? Need tips on what to consider before putting together your activity? Watch the video below for some helpful guidelines to get you started!
Need to edit your 2016 Carnival registration?
Join our Carnival Partner Webinar!
We will be holding our 2016 Carnival Partner Webinar on Thursday, April 14 at 9 AM and Friday, April 15 at Noon. You only need to sign up for one as we'll cover the same information on both webinars. To sign up, click below!